Hvar is the second in a line looking at the islands in front of Split. Situated behind the island of Brac with its length of 70 kilometers it streches up to the middle of the Makarska Riviera. Hvar is the most attractive Croatian island for tourists. This is especially true for the town of Hvar, which is besides Dubrovnik and Istria, the most famous brand of Croatian tourism. You can reach the town of Hvar by catamaran from Split, while the ferry goes several times a day to Starigrad. Hvar is the island with the most sunny days per year, out of all places in Croatia. It is mostly covered with pine forests while we find olive groves, vineyards and lavender fields in places cultivated by men. The island has been inhabited since the Greek and Roman times. In the 15th and 16 century it was the major venetian port on the eastern Adriatic coast. Hvar Town has developed all the necessary infrastructure for development of tourism, using the advantage of its natural beauty and its historical monuments. It has top hotels that have been restored or renovated, small family hotels, villas, apartments and rooms in a quality private accommodation. There are many restaurants all around the city. You can also find here high-quality restaurants. If you want to have fun, Hvar is the right place for you. In numerous clubs and bars, which organize a rich nightlife, you will find your place among hundreds of young people. If you decide to stay in the town of Hvar you will probably go swimming on the archipelago of the Infernal islands, located in front of the city. Hvar has a large harbor, where expensive yachts dock and various celebrities, actors, singers visit it. All this gives a dose of glamor to it. Milna is located a few kilometers from the city of Hvar, so if you want to be out of the crowd but you want to reach the city easily then this is the right place for you. Stari Grad and Jelsa are also places visited by many tourists. They are calmer and therefore not so much full of content as the city of Hvar, and may be more appropriate for people who do not like too crowded places on holidays. Starigrad is situated in a large bay, and it is one of the oldest villages in Croatia, with a long tradition in tourism. You can accommodate yourself in one of the hotels, apartments, rooms or camp and the place has all the necessities for a pleasant holiday. Jelsa is also a tourist destination where you can stay in apartments, houses, rooms for rent or hotels. The coastline there is very indented with numerous bays and lonely places where you can swim in the crystal clear sea. Vrboska is in the vicinity of Jelsa, a place situated in a beautiful bay. West coast of the island of Hvar is particularly attractive , where are the places Zavala, Ivan Dolac and Sveta Nedjelja with beautiful beaches, and slopes with vineyards that provide the top quality wines. A special attraction is a superb seafood restaurant by the sea in Sveta Nedjelja. At the other end of the island to the east, there is a place Sucuraj which has a ferry connection with Makarska. On the island of Hvar there are lots of places worth visiting, like Stari Grad, Milna, Jelsa and, of course, Hvar. Visit the island of Vis and inevitable Komiza, as well as Omis and be sure to visit Pisak and Duce. Go for a one day trip to Brela. Lovers of the sea will have to visit marina in Split if they want to see the charter offer.
TO ISLANDS TRAVEL
MON - FRI: 7:30-21:15 h
SAT: 8:00-18:00 h
tel: +385 (0)21 494 802
fax: +385 (0)21 494 820
10000 houses, apartments and rooms in offer.
- 3600 charter boats.
- Direct contracts with the owners.
- Approved properties with the licence to work. Detailed descriptions and pictures.
- The exact location of objects on the map.
- We will respond to all questions regarding destination and accommodation.
- Special offers - frequent price discounts. Just ask!
- We assist in resolving any problems regarding accommodation.
- Most properties are reserved by advance payment and the rest payment upon arrival.
- You pay on the account in the bank that is in the SEPA system (no costs of money transfer)
- You can pay online by credit card via the secure link.
- You receive voucher via e-mail after we receive the payment.
- Personal insurance covered by Allianz.
- We are members of the Association of Croatian Travel Agencies.
- 10 years of experience, thousands of satisfied guests.
- Our offer lists at: Casamundo, Atraveo, E-domizil, Tripadvisor, Flipkey, Holidaylettings, CaseVacanza, Homeaway, Fewodirekt etc.